Thursday, August 19, 2010

Famous! That's me!

So I think I've talked about our love for Phil Vischer's new venture JellyTelly.com and its spin-off "What's in the Bible? With Buck Denver."

We love them.  A lot.  We haven't _quite_ camped out at the local bookstore to make sure we get ours on its release date, but we're really not far from it.

Well, a few weeks ago, they were asking for people to guest post on their blog.  I offered.  Then I never replied when their blog lady Melanie emailed me with possible dates.

Then I MET PHIL VISCHER at the MOPS convention in Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe me?

Ta-da!

(Now I have the "complete set" as I got a pic with Mike Nawrocki (Larry the Cucumber) at last year's MOPS convention)

Don't believe that he's Bob the Tomato?


Well he is.

Anyway, so after MOPS convention (at which I showed up to his talk 30 minutes early...because I'm a "bit" of a fan), I emailed Melanie again and asked if I could still write a guest blog.

She said, "Sure!  Have it to me by Monday!"

And here it is!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Leia!

I'm a publicist at Tyndale House Publishers and I'm so glad to see that you love What's In the Bible!

I wanted to let you know about our Tyndale Blog Network (http://bit.ly/TyndaleBN). We offer many different products for review on your blog, including WITB DVDs and other children's products you may be interested in.

I'd encourage you to join and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Christy

Melissa said...

Thanks, Christy! I did and I'd love to review some Tyndale products!